Sunday, August 4, 2013

30 weeks

How far along: 30 weeks

Baby's size: about 3lbs and size of large cabbage

Total weight gain: 10lbs over my starting weight

Stretch marks? None yet, hoping the belly butter will prevent them again 


Sleep: Still hit or miss, but leaning more towards missing it mostly. 

Best moment this week: Scarlett has been so interested in my belly lately and is constantly wanting to touch and tickle her baby brother. She is so cute and pretends she is pregnant sometimes too. She tells me "I have baby in my belly too", then she will proceed to jump back and say "Oh, he kicked me." It is so cute!

Miss anything? Mostly I just miss sleeping right now!

Movement: Yep. He has his days where he moves around a lot and his days where he is pretty quiet. He is most active in the evenings it seems.

Food cravings: Not much except I am still loving kale chips and fruit (especially raspberries and blueberries)

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing if I eat right. 

Gender: Little Boy!

Labor signs: Nothing but braxton hicks every day.

Symptoms: Growing belly, hip pain, braxton hicks, and fatigue

Belly button in or out: Definitely out now!

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing my larger size of regular jeans and some maternity shirts.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am feeling pretty happy most of the time. 

Looking forward to: The rodeo next weekend with my family and my 32 week appointment with my midwife.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pictures. Gorgeous lady/mama. Glad you're feeling well for the most part and will pray for better rest!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete