Wednesday, July 3, 2013

25 weeks Pregnant

How far along: 25 weeks

Baby's size: Eggplant

Total weight gain:  6lbs over my starting weight. Although I did lose 10lbs in the beginning so I have actually gained 16lbs in the last 13 weeks! Little boy is definitely growing!

Stretch marks? None yet 

Sleep: Still hit or miss. Some nights I sleep good others I am up more. Hip pain has already started so we had to buy a mattress pad since it is not in our budget for a new mattress due to me wanting a dishwasher and shower (yes we only have a bathtub) before baby is born. 

Best moment this week: Seeing little guy move all around. My husband commented "It looks like he is already trying to get out". It is so funny to compare this pregnancy with Scarlett's. Scarlett was a wiggle worm and moved almost constantly and this little boy doesn't move quite as much but when he does it is intense.

Miss anything? Sleeping without having to get up to pee and eat and not having hip pain. 

Movement: LOTS! This little guy has some strong kicks already!

Food cravings: Still craving fruit and the buckwheat pancakes we make on the weekends with honey. I also am loving dark chocolate but have to limit myself or I could eat the whole bar in one sitting.

Anything making you queasy or sick? My stomach this pregnancy is much more sensitive than the last pregnancy. Digestive enzymes help a lot with this but I had a hard time with stomach pains when Chris and I went on vacation due to the fact I was eating way too much dairy. Unfortunately it made me break out worse too :( But in the end it was totally worth it to relax on vacation! 

Gender: Little Boy!

Labor signs: Having braxton hicks every day. But this was normal for my pregnancy with Scarlett too. 

Symptoms: Growing belly, hip pain, fatigue, food cravings, and unfortunately still  have increased acne :(

Belly button in or out: Depends on the time of the day. After I have eaten sometimes it will pop halfway out. In the next couple weeks it might be fully out.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing mostly regular clothes although I am wearing some maternity shirts. 

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :) I have times of extreme emotions but what pregnant woman doesn't.

Looking forward to: Spending the 4th of July with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment