Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Family Pictures


Just a few more of the pictures we got done this last fall! I am so in love with all of them and Tanya captured our family exactly. I also love that we got to take many of them at the old state hospital in our town. And since I am in love with old architecture it fit perfectly. Sadly the city is looking at tearing it down. I think it is a shame because it is such a huge part of our city's history. Scarlett also got to wear an old dress from the 1920's-30's that my mom bought for her at one of their auctions. It fit perfectly with the old state hospital.


 Isn't she just beautiful! 










 Having fun!



 Chris thinks this one looks like it is actually from the 1920's. What do you think?









 One of my absolute favorites! 







I love the way she looks at her daddy! 


Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment