Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Back!



Okay so it has been awhile since I have written a blog post. 7 months to be exact! I don't know where the time has gone. It seems the older I get the more quickly time moves. Anyways you may be wondering where I went.

Truthfully I just got kinda tired of blogging and felt for awhile there as if maybe no one was really reading, so why am I blogging. Then I started working more frequently and it pretty much turned into a part time job instead of a casual one. The thought of even blogging went right out the window.

Another reason was I was starting to feel a little down on myself. When I would read other blogs I would begin to feel like I couldn't keep up. There was no way I could do it all. I was putting to much pressure on myself. I think we all possibly feel like this at one point or another. I have since realized that I need to slowly incorporate things into my life and I can in no way do it all. I make a list of things priority wise and follow that list. If the things on the bottom don't get done, oh well that is the way it goes!

But now I am finally at home again with no outside job and I LOVE it! Sure some days are tough but I was really missing the time I got to spend with Scarlett.

My goal is to try to blog at least once a week. I want to cover some things we have included into our life like fermented foods, dairy/gluten free recipes, basic health things, motherhood and of course wonderful pictures of my adorable little girl (okay I'm a little biased maybe)!


A picture of my two favorite people in the world!
I plan on posting more of our family pictures that weren't on Facebook soon!
Picture were done by Tanya Kay Photography 
She is an amazing photographer and such a cool person with a big heart!
She works with a group called unseen ministries to help bring awareness to various situations of people who are hurting so that they can get the help they need!
She a pretty cool person who God has called to do some amazing thing!
Plus she is insanely talented!

6 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog....even if it is the day to day stuff ...that is the best. It is soo nice to read other peoples' days...similar to mine...and we are all in it for the same thing...the little things and the love of our family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...noone reads my blog either...I use it for myself as a journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! And I love reading your blog too Kim! Your writing is always straight from the heart and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read! Glad you're "back". I have felt many of the same things you mentioned and sometimes I feel the need to step away for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been there, done that! I know the feeling and will step away as well for periods of time. It's healthy, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete