Friday, July 20, 2012


My dearest sister, 

Happy Birthday!!!

 I love you so much and could not ask for a better sister. 

We may not always have gotten along, but now we are closer than ever.

 I am so thankful for someone to share all of my deepest, darkest thoughts without fear of judgement.

You are always there for me.

I mean who else was going to go through 3 days of labor with me, pushing on my back all night, then coming back and cleaning my house before we came home.


I have spent all of my life looking up to you. 

Why do you think I always stole your clothes and make-up and wanted to hang out with you and your friends? I wanted to be just like you! 


We may be polar opposites in almost everything, but you are my Best Friend!


You are kind, generous, and gentle and everyone always loves you immediately.

I used to be jealous of this, then I realized that it is one of the many gifts God has given to you!

You are strong and beautiful on the inside and out and I am so proud of you for all you have accomplished this last year. 

You have been through some hard things but you keep going with your focus on the Lord

You are an incredible mother who loves her boys with a fierceness!

I am so lucky to have a sister like you!

Happy Birthday Big Sis!

I Love You!


2 comments: