Thursday, May 10, 2012






Happy 4 year anniversary to the man that I love. 


To the man who never complains when the house is messy and it is spaghetti for dinner for the third time that week.

To the man who never left my side during my LONG labor with Scarlett.

To the man who can change my bad mood with one silly joke.

To the man who comes up behind me while I'm cooking with a baby on my hip kisses my neck and tells me he loves me

To the man who supported me through 9 months of almost constant nursing and pumping

To the man who never left my side during my bouts of postpartum depression

To the man who loves me enough to consider my feelings before making a decision

To the man who comes home from a long day at work and yet plays with Scarlett before anything else

To the man who reminds me to read devotions and prays with me

To the man who feels my hurts with me

I could go on and on. I cannot believe we have been married for 4 years today. It seems time keeps flying by faster and faster.

I just heard the song by Brad Paisley "I Thought I Loved You Then." And it reminded me of how I feel sometimes. 

Now you're my whole life now you're my whole world
I just can't believe the way I feel about you girl
Like a river meets the sea
Stronger than it's ever been
We've come so far since that day
And I thought I loved you then.

I continually think that I can't love Chris any more than I do at that moment. But each day I continue to grow in my love for him. I am so thankful each day that God brought him into my life. 
After 1yr of dating
The night he proposed in Estes Park, Colorado where we first met after 3 yrs of dating
Engagement pictures
Wedding
Pregnant with Scarlett
Our Family
 March 2012 


1 comment: