Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Sweet Surprise


I truly thought Scarlett was done with the sling. She hated the sling when she was a newborn, but by 4 months she loved it. I wore her alot! Especially before she could crawl. I did the dishes, vacuumed, went for walks and even mowed the lawn with her in the ergo. But by 11 months she was walking good and didn't really want to be cooped up. Much to my surprise last week after about a month of not wearing her at all, she decided she did not want to be put down. So I decided to try wearing her once again. I think she missed it and I realized I missed it too! I carried her around almost all day while I did things around the house. It was a sweet surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YAY! A sweet surprise, indeed! P.S. I want one of those! (An ergo--I already have the baby) :)

    ReplyDelete