Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Salad Dressing Recipe

I haven't ever shared a recipe on my blog, but this one is to good to pass up! I love salad, but hate that all of the dressings are full of high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors, and MSG. I have made olive oil and balsamic vinegar recipes before, but I am not a huge fan of that flavor. I love this recipe and I think it tastes like honey mustard (my favorite dressing). Hope you enjoy!

 Ingredients:
1 clove garlic minced
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp paprika
1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard
pinch of garlic salt (or regular salt)
1/3 cup plain yogurt
1 tsp honey

Directions:

Mix together garlic clove and olive oil. Add paprika, mustard, salt and yogurt. Mix together. Add honey and mix. Pour over favorite salad and enjoy!

Sorry I don't have pictures. I am way to lazy for that today!

No comments:

Post a Comment