Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm Blessed


Following along with Gretchen this week for the I'm Blessed series. There are many things I am thankful for this week. I feel like this week God has been trying to tell me to remember all of the blessings He has given to me and to trust Him and His timing not my own.

I am so blessed by the wonderful praise and Pilates workout I have been doing with some lovely women at a local workout center. The class starts off with devotion, then a half hour of Pilates to praise and worship music, followed by some prayer time. It has been such a blessing to come together with other women and praise God while getting healthy.

Along with that I am thankful for my mom's group which meets every other Thursday. It is such a blessing to come together with other mothers and talk about being a mom. It is nice to know that you are not alone and other mom's struggle with the same things you do. This week we talked about not competing with other Mom's, but to come along side one another and encourage!! It has been my goal this week to try to encourage to others.

I am so thankful for my wonderful husband who watches Scarlett when I go workout 3x a week (my new year's resolution). He is such a wonderful husband and father!

I am thankful for a dear friend who has asked me to help her when she gives birth. I am so excited! I love helping women birth and am really thinking about advertising for doula services.

I am thankful that my daughter will now take her naps without a bottle! She just snuggles up on the couch with me and her sippycup  and falls asleep. I love her snuggles! Which I have been getting more of now that her molars are coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment