Wednesday, July 20, 2011

7 month well baby check

Yesterday Scarlett had her 7 month well baby check. I was pretty proud of myself for not weighing her the last to months. However, that made me slightly nervous on the way to her appointment because I wasn't sure how much she had gained. I know it doesn't really matter because I know she is healthy and meeting all of her milestones, but I get nervous the nurse practitioner will turn to me and tell me to start high calorie formula. Much to my surprise the nurse practitioner actually said she doesn't worry to much about breastfed baby weights because she knows that they are getting the best nutrition. She is one smart lady! Anyways Scarlett weighed in at 14lbs 2oz. She still sits at the 10th percentile for weight and the 75th percentile for height. They said she is following her growth curve nicely. They also said she is ahead of schedule with her army crawling, playing peekaboo and mimicking hand movements. Yay! It makes a momma feel proud to hear that!

2 comments: